Welcome home to Villa de Albany, a unique condo community with a touch of European flare. A charming and architecturally striking central courtyard greets you with the vibe of a quaint little village in Italy glowing with the warm colors of a sunset. Inside Unit 214 you’ll find inviting and comfortable spaces on two levels with touches of elegance to elevate your condo lifestyle. The open entry flows naturally into the kitchen, living and dining rooms with sunlight cascading throughout. Enjoy views of the Albany Hills through multiple windows and from your own private and spacious patio deck. The updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, warm-hued granite countertops and cabinetry providing a delightful space to cook up meals. Recent updates include freshly painted crisp white interiors, new carpeting, and new light fixtures. Upstairs are two wonderful bedrooms offering tranquil spaces to retreat and unwind, both boasting en-suite full bathrooms and large walk-in closets. In-unit laundry, ample storage, and 2-car tandem parking complete this delightful, move-in ready home!
With an enviable Walk Score of 91 and Albany’s highly sought-after TOP-RATED SCHOOLS, this dream location can’t be beat! Enjoy grocery shopping at nearby Sprouts or Whole Foods, or venture over to El Cerrito Plaza or Solano Avenue with countless amenities, retail shops, cafés and restaurants to explore all just blocks away. Nearby BART, bus lines, and freeways make for easy commuting to San Francisco and its surrounding cities!
- Built in 2008 | 27-unit condo community (25 residential/2 commercial)
- Approx. 1,212 sqft of living space
- Two-story townhouse-style condo
- 2 bedrooms / 2.5 baths
- Private balcony with room for patio seating
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliance, granite countertops, wood cabinetry
- Durable laminate flooring in living areas and bedrooms, tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms, new carpeting on stairs and upper hallway
- Freshly painted interiors, recessed lighting, dual-paned windows throughout
- In-unit laundry with washer/dryer units included
- Designated 2-car tandem parking spaces with private storage unit
- Gated parking garage with guest parking
- Monthly HOA Dues: $525 (includes water, garbage, hazard insurance, exterior/common area maintenance, management fee, security gate, reserves)
Showings by Virtual Tour Or By Appointment ONLY:
Contact Tracy Palma: 415-305-6726 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19 safety measures and protocols strictly enforced for all in-person tours. Email Tracy for guidelines, mandatory forms and showing appointment date/time confirmation.